Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Better podcasting

Yeah, yeah...it's been awhile since I've posted to the blog. I'm sure you're all dying out there.

A little magazine project kind of took over my life. See www.tkmagazine.com. It's a new lifestyle and business magazine for Topeka. I'll tell you more about it later.

But for now, here's a great piece on what makes a great podcast. I love podcasts...especially now that I received an iPod from my kids (read: my wife). Podcasts give you a great opportunity to connect with an audience on a personal level and communicate with audible learners. Oddly enough...that's not me. I remember more from what I read, but I still enjoy listening to very good podcasts (though I often couldn't tell you at the conclusion what it was about--funny how the brain works so differently).

No comments: